Tailored to the needs of local Primary 4 to 6 students, this unique summer learning activity is the first of its kind led by professional engineers in Hong Kong and it is free of charge. The 4-day experience includes a range of interactive activities which enables participants to better understand the missions of engineers and their commitments to Hong Kong's prosperity.
Application for 2016 Programme is closed. Thank you for your support!
Notes to applicants and parents / guardians:
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews no later than 25 April 2016.
- Those who are not invited for interviews may consider as unsuccessful applications.
- Screening interviews will be conducted on 30 April and 1 May 2016.
- Interview results will be announced by end of May 2016 through emails.
- CLP reserves the right of final decision on the shortlisting and interview arrangement.