The applicant will only be eligible to apply for CLP Subsidy Scheme for BEAM Plus if ALL the following conditions are satisfied.
1) The applicant is a school or non-governmental organisation registered as a charitable institution or trust of a public character, which is exempt from tax under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance.
2) The project has achieved a rating of “Excellent” or “Very Good” under the Energy Use Aspect of BEAM Plus Existing Buildings V2.0 Selective Scheme during the period 1 January to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
3) The applicant is a registered holder of a CLP electricity account.
4) The location of the building to be assessed is the same as the applicant's registered supply address.
The project is eligible for application if it has achieved the rating of “Excellent” or “Very Good” during the period 1 January to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
Please submit the application through your account manager or by post to Business Strategy & Innovation, 7/F, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, 215 Fuk Wa Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon.
Successful applicants will receive the subsidy in accordance with the following arrangements.
1) The subsidy is capped at HK$100,000 per application. A subsidy of 100% of the assessment fee will be given to the applicant with a project rating of "Excellent". A subsidy of 50% of the assessment fee will be given to the applicant with a project rating of "Very Good".
2) Subsidy under this Scheme will be made in Hong Kong dollar cheques payable to the name registered as the CLP electricity account holder.
Applicants can track the application progress through their account managers, by phone on 2678 6430 or by email at [email protected].
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email: [email protected]