Settle CLP bills through auto-pay for convenience and dual rewards by opening a new BEA All-in-one Account.
From 1 May to 31 October 2016, open a new All-in-one Account and set up auto-pay for CLP bills at any BEA branches, you will receive a HK$150 cash reward.
There’s more! During the promotional period, you can enter a lucky draw for the chance to win up to a HK$3,000 reward to offset your electricity charges! Simply visit any BEA branches and pay CLP electricity bills through the designated channels:
Designated Payment Methods
Lucky Draw Prizes
New All-in-one Account auto-pay
Grand Prize (1 winner) HK$3,000 Reward
Cheque deposit box*
2nd Prize (3 winners) HK$2,000 Reward
Over the counter*
3rd Prize (3 winners) HK$1,000 Reward
4th Prize (100 winners) HK$100 Reward
*Full payment of 2 CLP electricity bills and not less than HK$200 per bill
1. This promotion only applies to CLP electricity account holders who make CLP bill payments as specified below through The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") from 1 May to 31 October 2016, both days inclusive (the "Promotional Period").
2. For details about setting up auto-pay for a New All-in-one Account or paying CLP bills using a cheque deposit box or over the counter, please ask any BEA branch staff or call the BEA Customer Services Hotline on 2211 1333.
3. BEA reserves the sole right to vary or cancel the lucky draw and/or amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BEA shall be final and conclusive. If there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
1. Definition of New All-in-one Account (“New Account”):
i) All-in-one Account (SupremeGold Account/Supreme Account/i-Account) opened within the above mentioned Promotional Period, and
ii) Account holders have not maintained any deposit accounts with BEA, either individually or jointly, in the 12 months prior to the date on which the New Account is opened.
2. A New Account with auto-pay setup for CLP bills within the Promotional Period will be entitled to a cash reward of HK$150 (“cash reward”), which will be credited to the savings account of the New Account on or before 31 December 2016.
3. The cash reward will only be awarded to a customer whose New Account and auto-pay arrangements are valid when the cash reward is given. Otherwise, eligibility to receive the cash reward will be forfeited.
4. The cash reward does not apply to any CLP electricity account that has made auto-pay transactions via BEA during the 6 months prior to the set-up date.
5. If more than one New Account makes auto-pay arrangements with the same CLP electricity account, only the first New Account will be eligible for the cash reward. Each New Account will be entitled to the cash reward once only.
1. To be eligible for the lucky draw, CLP electricity account holders must make one of the following payment arrangements through BEA:
i) Make 2 full payments of CLP bills (min. HK$200 per bill) into a cheque deposit box or over the counter at any BEA branch, or
ii) Set up auto-pay with a New Account.
Each CLP electricity account which fulfils the bill payment arrangement of BEA will be entitled to one lucky draw entry.
2. CLP electricity account holders who have settled bill payments through BEA branches and are eligible for entry into the lucky draw will be identified by CLP. All CLP bill payments are calculated based on the transaction date. Only encrypted CLP electricity account numbers will be transferred to BEA to conduct the lucky draw by means of BEA’s computer system.
3. CLP electricity account holders who set up auto-pay with a New Account and are eligible for entry into the lucky draw will be identified by BEA, and the electricity account number provided by the electricity account holder will be automatically used for the lucky draw. BEA will provide encrypted winning electricity account numbers to CLP, which will send notification letters to winners and credit prizes into the winners’ CLP electricity accounts.
4. The results of the lucky draw will be announced on or before 30 November 2016 on the BEA website. Notification letters will be sent to the winners at the relevant CLP electricity account holder's correspondence address, and the rewards will be credited into the winner's CLP electricity accounts in full on or before 5 December 2016 by CLP.
5. The lucky draw is provided by BEA. The lucky draw results drawn by BEA shall be final and conclusive.