You can settle your bill using the Cheque Deposit Machine at any HSBC or Bank of China (Hong Kong) branch in Hong Kong. Make your crossed cheque out to "CLP Power Hong Kong Limited", and remember to take the deposit slip with printed cheque image after the transaction.

CLP will also provide you an eReceipt for your records after your cheque has been cleared.


Close popup

Your Feedback

We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.

Thank you!

System error. Please try again later.

Back To Top