Customers can use any mobile banking app or stored value facilities that supports Faster Payment System (FPS) to pay their bills by scanning the QR code on their electricity bills.
The BoC Pay mobile app of Bank of China (Hong Kong) supports FPS and can be used in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Customers can pay electricity bills by scanning the FPS QR code on their bills using BoC Pay's ‘Scan to Pay’ function.
From now until December 31, 2019, customers who pay their electricity bills using the BoC Pay mobile app will receive:
Download and register the BoC Pay mobile app before August 31, 2019 to enjoy an extra HK$50 reward.
*Terms and conditions apply.
1. Download the BoC Pay mobile app and log in
2. Click ‘Scan to Pay’ on BoC Pay
3. Scan the FPS QR code on your electricity bill
4. BoC Pay will show the electricity bill amount automatically. Check the bill details and click ‘Next’
5. Enter your payment passcode or use biometric authentication
If you have any questions about the BoC Pay mobile app or the offer details, please call 3988 2388 or go to www.bochk.com.
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email: [email protected]