By entering the “Power Connect- Eco Fun”, participants are deemed to have understood the method of participation, the details of the Programme, and accepted the following terms and conditions:
1. For CLP residential customers only (non-residential customers are not eligible to play).
2. Only CLP Power Connect customers are eligible to join this activity, CLP customers who join this activity will automatically join Power Connect Programme (Details please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Power Connect).
3. The plant planting time, appearance and scene of the “Eco Fun” game are virtual and inconsistent with reality.
4. The Eco Points earned from the game will only be credited to the corresponding electricity account.
5. The Eco Points displayed in the game interface are only applicable to the current plant and the actual Eco Points will be credited to your CLP Eco Rewards Platform immediately.
6. For the details of Eco Points and Eco Rewards website, please click here for more.
7. CLP staff can play “Eco Fun” game, but not eligible for point redemption under Eco Rewards platform. For more details of Terms and Conditions of Eco Points and Eco Rewards platform, please click here.
8. In the event if CLP POWER, in its reasonable opinion, suspect or think that any participant tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, the participant will be disqualified.
9. If any of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such Terms and Conditions shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other Terms and Conditions.
10. To the extent permitted by law, CLP POWER will not be liable to any person for any loss (including direct, indirect or other reasons, including but not limited to loss of income, profit or reputation) damage, liability, or personal injury arising from the plan.
11. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
12. Regarding any dispute arising from the Programme, CLP POWER reserves the right to make final and binding decisions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. CLP POWER and the participants agree to irrevocably submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
14. For any controversial issues, CLP POWER and Business Partners reserve the right to make final decision.
15. The deadline is based on the server record: http://www.clp.com.hk
16. CLP POWER reserves rights to modify the Terms and Conditions anytime without any prior notification.
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email us