Saving energy and helping people in need is a rewarding part of your daily life. Join us and be an energy saver. Power Connect, an energy saving initiative to help people in need, encourages residential customers to reduce electricity consumption and enjoy a series of exciting rewards year-round. At the same time, it helps underprivileged people reduce their electricity bills.
Information on how to enter and Programme details forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Programme, By entering the Programme, participants are deemed to have understood the method of participation and the details of the Programme, and accepted the following terms and conditions.participants are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
With at least one year of electricity usage
Without at least one year of electricity usage
1 Jan – 30 Jun
1 Jul – 31 Dec
Summer Month Saving
Whole Year Energy Saving
*The electricity meter must be registered on or before 1st January 2019
3. The final saving value calculation of the Summer Saving Reward and the Year-round Saving Reward will be accurate to the 6 decimal places, and if there are the same, the participant's participation date will then be the criterion. And, if the participant's participation date is the same, the final winner will be drawn at random by computer.
4. All prizes are not transferable for sales, refundable or exchangeable for cash, and/or substitution of other promotion offer/gift.
5. Prizes will be determined subject to the stock availability. Awardees must not choose or object.
6. As record, awardees must sign a confirmation letter for redemption.
7. CLP POWER has no responsibility for the obligations and services provided by the business partners. Any dispute concerning the award quality service or value must be directly resolved between the awardees and the business partners.
8. Any participant who intentionally conducts any unlawful or improper behaviour to harm the justice and fairness of the programme and who uses any program to defraud will be automatically disqualified. CLP POWER reserves all legal rights to claim reparation or other compensation from the participants.
9.By participating in or applying the Programme, the participant or beneficiary understands and agrees that based on these terms, CLP POWER may use and disclose the information provided by the participant for the main purposes of conducting this Programme. For further information, please refer to:
a. CLP POWER Privacy Statement: https://www.clp.com.hk/en/privacy-policy;
b. Personal Information Collection Statement of Power Connect Programme
10. The participant agrees that CLP POWER can continue to contact them even after this Programme ends.
11. To register Power Connect Programme, participants must provide (1) full Account Number, Register Name, valid email address and other related personal information for the purpose verification, or (2) CLP POWER Online Account in order to complete the whole application procedures.
12. CLP POWER has absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of customers to participate in this Programme. CLP POWER is not obliged to enter any correspondence with any party on any issue related to this Programme.
13. CLP Power has the absolute right to determine the final amount of money that will be donated to the beneficiaries in Power Connect Programme .
14. CLP POWER reserves the absolute right in the selection of beneficiary types C and to determine the eligibilities.
15. CLP POWER accepts no responsibility to any failure to enter or complete the registration result in any during the Registration Period. Entry will be considered as accepted upon receipt by CLP POWER. CLP POWER shall not be responsible for any lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries, and also not responsible for technical difficulties in the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all time.
16. If CLP POWER is not capable of running as planned of reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of CLP POWER, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Programme, CLP POWER reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
17.In the event if CLP POWER, in its reasonable opinion, suspect or think that any participant tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, the participant will be disqualified.
18.If any of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such Terms and Conditions shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other Terms and Conditions.
19.To the extent permitted by law, CLP POWER will not be liable to any person for any loss (including direct, indirect or other reasons, including but not limited to loss of income, profit or reputation) damage, liability, or personal injury arising from the plan.
20. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
21.Regarding any dispute arising from the Programme, CLP POWER reserves the right to make final and binding decisions.
22.These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. CLP POWER and the participants agree to irrevocably submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
23.Beneficiary should be nominated by Non-Governmental Organization.
24. CLP POWER has the right to modify the eligibility of beneficiaries without any notification.
25. For any controversial issues, CLP POWER and Business Partners reserve the right to make final decision.
26. The deadline is based on the server record: https://www.clp.com.hk
27. CLP POWER reserves rights to modify the Terms and Conditions anytime without any prior notification.
CLP POWER is committed to protecting your privacy. Set out below is information that explains our practices about the way your personal data is collected and used.
CLP Power may use the personal data you provide for assessing and processing applications of the “Power Connect” Programme (the Programme) and any purposes directly related to the Programme. CLP Power may also use such personal data:
Your supply of personal data is on a voluntary basis. However, in the absence of your Hong Kong Identity Card number, phone number, email address, address, Government documents information, CLP Power account number, we may not be able to make the assessment and may result in delay, deferment or rejection of your application.
CLP POWER may use the personal data you provide to communicate with you and any purposes directly related to the programme. CLP may also use such personal data:
Your supply of personal data is on a voluntary basis. However, in the absence of your Hong Kong Identity Card number, phone number, email address, address and CLP Power account number, we may not be able to provide you with services. The contact number and email address will be used by CLP Power to communicate with you related to this Programme. CLP will also use email, phone calls and text messages (SMS) to disseminate information such as successful registration confirmation Email, reminder email, phone text messages (SMS), the beneficiary sharing cases, recap of activities.
CLP POWER may transfer your personal data to third parties:
CLP will disclose data when required to do so by law and may also disclose such data in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities.
You have a right to request access to, the correction and erasure of, your personal data in accordance with, where applicable, the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), and any other data protection law as applicable. Requests for access, correction and/or erasure of personal data, as well as withdrawal of consent, where applicable, should be by email and addressed to our Residential Market Development Assistant at [email protected] or by email and sent to the below address Residential Market Development AssistantCustomer & Business DevelopmentCLP POWER Hong Kong Limited 7/F Shamshuipo Centre215 Fuk Wa StreetSham Shui Po, KowloonHong Kong
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email: [email protected]