Saving energy and helping people in need is a rewarding part of your daily life. Activate and bind your CLP online account now to join CLP Power Connect.
Power Connect, an energy saving initiative to help people in need, encourages residential customers to reduce electricity consumption and enjoy a series of exciting rewards year-round. At the same time, it helps underprivileged people reduce their electricity bills.
By entering the Programme, participants are deemed to have understood the method of participation, the details of the Programme, and accepted the following terms and conditions.
With at least one year of electricity usage
Without at least one year of electricity usage
1 Jan – 30 Jun
1 Jul – 31 Dec
Bi-monthly Saving Reward
Summer Saving Reward
Annual Saving Reward
*The electricity meter must be registered on or before 1st January 2019
3. The final saving value calculation of the Summer Saving Reward and the Year-round Saving Reward will be accurate to the 6 decimal places, and if there are the same, the participant's participation date will then be the criterion. And, if the participant's participation date is the same, the final winner will be drawn at random by computer.
4. All prizes are not transferable for sales, refundable or exchangeable for cash, and/or substitution of other promotion offer/gift.
5. Prizes will be determined subject to the stock availability. Awardees must not choose or object.
6. As record, awardees must sign a confirmation letter for redemption.
7. CLP POWER has no responsibility for the obligations and services provided by the business partners. Any dispute concerning the award quality service or value must be directly resolved between the awardees and the business partners.
8. Any participant who intentionally conducts any unlawful or improper behaviour to harm the justice and fairness of the programme and who uses any program to defraud will be automatically disqualified. CLP POWER reserves all legal rights to claim reparation or other compensation from the participants.
9.By participating in or applying the Programme, the participant or beneficiary understands and agrees that based on these terms, CLP POWER may use and disclose the information provided by the participant for the main purposes of conducting this Programme. For further information, please refer to:
a. CLP POWER Privacy Statement: https://www.clp.com.hk/en/privacy-policy;
b. Personal Information Collection Statement of Power Connect Programme
10. The participant agrees that CLP POWER can continue to contact them even after this Programme ends.
11. To register Power Connect Programme, participants must provide (1) full Account Number, Register Name, valid email address and other related personal information for the purpose verification, or (2) CLP POWER Online Account in order to complete the whole application procedures.
12. CLP POWER has absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of customers to participate in this Programme. CLP POWER is not obliged to enter any correspondence with any party on any issue related to this Programme.
13. CLP Power has the absolute right to determine the final amount of money that will be donated to the beneficiaries in Power Connect Programme .
14. CLP POWER reserves the absolute right in the selection of beneficiary types C and to determine the eligibilities.
15. CLP POWER accepts no responsibility to any failure to enter or complete the registration result in any during the Registration Period. Entry will be considered as accepted upon receipt by CLP POWER. CLP POWER shall not be responsible for any lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries, and also not responsible for technical difficulties in the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all time.
16. If CLP POWER is not capable of running as planned of reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of CLP POWER, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Programme, CLP POWER reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
17.In the event if CLP POWER, in its reasonable opinion, suspect or think that any participant tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, the participant will be disqualified.
18.If any of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such Terms and Conditions shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other Terms and Conditions.
19.To the extent permitted by law, CLP POWER will not be liable to any person for any loss (including direct, indirect or other reasons, including but not limited to loss of income, profit or reputation) damage, liability, or personal injury arising from the plan.
20. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
21.Regarding any dispute arising from the Programme, CLP POWER reserves the right to make final and binding decisions.
22.These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. CLP POWER and the participants agree to irrevocably submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
23.Beneficiary should be nominated by Non-Governmental Organization.
24. CLP POWER has the right to modify the eligibility of beneficiaries without any notification.
25. For any controversial issues, CLP POWER and Business Partners reserve the right to make final decision.
26. The deadline is based on the server record: https://www.clp.com.hk
27. CLP POWER reserves rights to modify the Terms and Conditions anytime without any prior notification.
C Eligible beneficiaries include:
Category 1 - Aged 65 or above either Elderly Singleton(s) or Elderly Doubletons: Beneficiary who aged 65 or above and receiving “Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme” or “Higher Old Age Living Allowance” or “Normal Old Age Living Allowance”.
Category 2 - Low-Income Earners: Beneficiary who receiving “Working Family Allowance (WFA) Scheme” or “Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme” or “Full Grant of The School Textbook Assistance (TA) Scheme”.
Category 3 - The Disabled: Beneficiary who receiving “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” or “Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme with Transport Supplement” or “Social Security Allowance (SSA) Scheme with Disability Allowance”
Above beneficiaries should be:
1.Hong Kong Resident who holding an identity card; and
2.Under CLP electricity supply area
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email us