1. Started from 1st April 2021, each account can only be credited up to 500 Eco Points per day.
2. During the promotion period from 1st January to 31st December 2021, customers can earn 500 Eco Points for every single purchase of HK$50 or above from designated social enterprises collaborated with Power Connect.
3. During the promotion period from 1st January to 31st December 2021, customers can get a maximum of 2,500 Eco Points per month^.
4. The Eco points will be credited to Eco Reward account only.
5. Please keep the receipt until the Eco Points has been credited to your account.
6. The Eco Points will be added to the customer’s account on or before 5 working days of the coming month. If the Eco Points are still not yet to be credited to your account, customers may contact us via email [email protected] within 2 months after you purchased the product(s) or service(s).
7. Only CLP Power Connect Community are eligible to join this activity, CLP customers who join this activity will automatically join Power Connect Programme (Details please refer to the terms and conditions of Power Connect).
8. CLP shall not be responsible for any matters or disputes relating to the offers provided by the social enterprise.
9. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
10. In case of disputes, the decision of CLP Power and the partnered social enterprise shall be final and conclusive.
11. CLP and the collaborative Social Enterprise reserve the right to modify, to suspend or to cancel any of the above offers and their terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.
^With a month as a period, taking each month as a period means the first day of each month and the last day of the month as the deadline, i.e. 1st December to 31st December.
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email us