Power Your Love Programme Terms and Conditions
How to enter
To encourage more energy saving, eligible customers can via the Programme website www.clp.com.hk/PowerYourLove between 9 May 2016 and 8 August 2016 (inclusive both date)1 and follow the instructions to register the Programme on joining save energy will be automatically entitled the Grand Lucky Draw for a chance to win a set of all-electric kitchen appliances, value over HK$39,000.
Meanwhile, eligible customers start from 8 June 2016 to 8 August 2016 (inclusive both date) login Power Your Love Website to commit energy saving missions will be entitled to enter the five-rounds Power Your Love Lucky Draw. The prizes are trendy electrical appliances and cookware sets, value over HK$80,000.
- All residential CLP Power customers (CLP Power business customers are not eligible)
- Participants with a valid electricity account from 15 June 2015 to 14 Aug 2016
The Programme has 2 separate activities:
Activity 1 – Register Power Your Love to join Energy Saving Program
- “Energy Saving Period: Electricity usage will be compared with “15 Jun – 14 Aug 2016”and “15 Jun – 14 Aug 2015”.
- CLP Power will calculate the energy savings between the 2016 and 2015 Energy Saving Period for each eligible customer, and donate HK$1.132 to needy households for each kWh of electricity saved. (e.g. if the consumption of participant is 900kWh in the 2016 Energy Saving Period and 1000kWh in 2015 Energy Saving Period, then CLP Power will donate HK$113.2)
- The final result of customers on energy saving will be calculated based on the information on the electricity bill of each eligible customers by pro-rata.
- Participants must provide full Account Number and Registered Name to complete the whole procedure of applications (Successful Registered Customer), for those who just provide the Contact Number and Email without provide the Account Number and Registered Name will be acted as Incomplete Account and who would NOT valid to grant the right for the Grant Lucky Draw.
- Announce Result: 26 August 2016
- CLP Power Staff would not be entitled the any chances of Lucky Draw
Activity 2 – Commit Energy Saving Mission
Successful Registered Customers (Completed Activity 1) start from 8 June to 8 August 2016(inclusive both date), participants can take an extra step on login POWER YOUR LOVE Website to commit the Energy Saving Mission to join the POWER YOUR LOVE Lucky Draw. The prizes are trendy electrical appliances and cookware sets, value over HK$80,000. For the details of the Prizes, please refer to the Table 1.
- POWER YOUR LOVE Lucky Draw separated into 5 Missions, each prize will be grant for 1 winner only.
- Each Mission had relative valid period, overdue committed action will be acted as “Invalid”. For the mission period, please refer to the Table 1 below.
- The Lucky Draw chance would not be accumulated base
- The winner would be removed from the next lucky draw base, nevertheless, the Grand Lucky Draw would not be affected.
- Participants can login POWER YOUR LOVE website to grant the Power Your Love Lucky Draw.
- Announce Result: 7 July, 5 Aug & 26 Aug 2016
- CLP Power Staffs would not be entitled the any chances of Lucky Draw
General Terms and Conditions
- The total energy saving consumption would be count on the early of November4 and 5; the total amount of donation by CLP Shareholder would be announced afterwards, the maximum of donation would be HK$6 million.
- Information on how to enter and Programme details forms part of these conditions. By entering the Programme, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Programme, the participant understands and agrees that CLP Power may use and disclose the information provided by the participants on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Programme and for other purposes of collection as set out in our Privacy Statement and our Personal Information Collection Policy available at https://www.clp.com.hk/en/privacy-policy and https://www.clp.com.hk/en/personal-information-collection-statement, as if they were a customer of the CLP Power. The participant agrees that CLP Power can continue to contact them even after this Programme ends. If the participant would like to access or correct the personal information that CLP Power holds about the participant, or if the participant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the participant should advise CLP Power by contacting our Data Protection Officer on 2678 2678 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By entering the Programme, the participant agrees and acknowledges that:
- The mobile number and email address would be kept in CLP Power database. The Participants agree to receive information for this kind of activity from promote energy efficiency & conservation, energy saving materials , and agree to the following channels of communication like e-mail , phone calls and text messages (SMS) as a way to receive "Commit Energy Saving Mission", Successful Registration Confirmation Email, Reminder Email, phone text messages (SMS), the beneficiary sharing cases, summary of activities and other relevant activities to promote energy-saving information and this Power Your Love Campaign.
- Participants must provide Account Number and Register Name or CLP Online Account for registration of Power Your Love.
- CLP Power may provide the Home Energy Report to the registered email address for communication;
- CLP Power has absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of a participant to participate in this Programme. CLP Power is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with any party on any matter related to this Programme; and
- CLP Power reserves the right to disseminate the collected contributions under to same programmes to support the needy families3.
- CLP Power reserves the right to disclose and/or publish the names and the relevant information (including photographs) of the winners and/or their representatives (if any), in any mode and manner as CLP Power at its sole discretion deems appropriate for publicity purposes (including publicity after the Programme, and Energy-efficiency-related). Participants or their representatives (if any), by entering into the Programme, expressly consent to such disclosure and publication, and agree to co-operate with and participate in the relevant activities, including the prize presentation ceremony (if any) organised by CLP Power for this purpose. CLP Power reserves the right to invite participants to attend event(s) for publicity and/ or promotion purposes under their consent.
- Shareholders will donate up to HK$6,000,000 to the needy3. CLP reserve the absolute right in the selection of beneficiary types and the eligibilities.
- CLP Power accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Registration Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by CLP Power. No responsibility will be taken for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries. CLP Power is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, CLP Power is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of CLP Power, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Programme, CLP Power reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
- Any participant who, in the opinion of CLP Power, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- To the extent that these terms are unenforceable or do not comply with the law, that term is to be read down, or excluded to the extent required to comply with the law.
- To the extent permitted by law, CLP Power Promoter shall not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to loss of income, profit or reputation), damage or liability (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Programme.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
- Regarding any dispute arising from the Programme, the decision of CLP Power shall be final and binding.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and participants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- Trade Promotion Competition License No.: 47063 and 47064
- CLP Power Staff would not be entitled the any chances of Lucky Draw