1. How can I check if the e-tasks have been completed?
You may refer to the “Procedure of Redeeming Rewards from Go Digital Unlock Rewards” section of the programme webpage and follow the guidelines.
2. If I set up autopay for payment while the bill amount is zero, does it count as completing the e-task?
No. To complete the e-task, you must settle a bill that requires payment.
3. If I have more than 1 electricity account and I have completed the e-tasks required for each account, do I get to enjoy more offers than applicants with 1 electricity account only?
For the Uniware UNI-101A Ultra-thin Induction Cooker redemption, you can enjoy the offers as specified for each electricity account when the requirements are fulfilled.
4. I moved-in during November and will not receive any bills by the end date of the campaign. How can I complete the eBill e-task and be eligible to join Go Digital Unlock Rewards?
If you subscribe to eBill notifications and maintain this throughout the remainder of the campaign period, this will be counted as completing the eBill e-task.
5. Do I need to link my CLP online account with a Domeo Account to be eligible to join Go Digital Unlock Rewards?
Linking your CLP online account with a Domeo Account is not a requirement for joining Go Digital Unlock Rewards.You can link your CLP online account with a Domeo Account to use your Domeo Points for Uniware Induction Cooker redemption.
6. I have completed e-tasks, but I will move house before the campaign’s end date. Am I still eligible to join Go Digital Unlock Rewards?
If the customer moves house during the campaign, as long as he/she completes e-tasks for the new electricity account, and provides valid email, he/she will receive email with redemption details and can enjoy specific rewards.
7. I want to receive Go Digital Unlock Rewards information and reward redemption details via more than 1 email address. Is this allowed?
Each electricity account can only connect with 1 valid email address to receive Go Digital Unlock Rewards information and reward redemption details. If you register using more than 1 email address during the campaign, the system will only send campaign information to the latest email address.
8. What should I do if I don’t receive the invitation for Go Digital Unlock Rewards?
Only participants who have completed the required e-tasks and possess a related electricity account valid until the Go Digital Unlock Rewards end date will receive the invitation.
We will send the invitation via email. Please check your mailbox from 1 November 2023 to 15 Jan 2024, and make sure your registered email address is still active so that we can reach you. Emails from CLP may also have been inadvertently blocked by your email service provider, so please check if the email is in your spam folder.