Open electricity account (Business)

Start electricity services for your new workplace. Get an overview of how we can help with your electricity needs.

Moving into a new office or retail shop in Kowloon, New Territories (e.g. Lantau Island, Cheung Chau, etc.)? We can help with your electricity needs:

Electricity needs

Name transfer (e.g. new property with electricity supply)

New electricity supply (e.g. new property without meter or electricity supply)