Documents for move in application

Please prepare your: 

  • Property’s address;
  • Hong Kong ID, passport number or Resident Identity Card (Mainland China) / Chinese Travel Permit/Company's business registration number; and
  • Sale and Purchase Agreement, Tenancy Agreement*.

*If you do not have these copies on hand, you can still apply and submit the documents to us later. If the transaction is between family member and without contract, previous electricity bills can be a replacement.

Request for new meter installation, please fill in the form and complete the online application.

Back to top