Open electricity account (Residential)

Start electricity services for your new home. Get an overview of how we can help with your electricity needs. 

Moving into a new home in Kowloon or New Territories (e.g. Lantau, Cheung Chau)? We can help with your electricity needs:

Electricity needs

Name transfer (e.g. new property with electricity supply) 

New electricity supply (e.g. new property without meter or electricity supply) 


All residential customers, please process the Supply application and name transfer application via CLP website, you can easily earn 500 Domeo Points and exclusive CLP offers via online application and get the best deals online for your home products and services at Domeo eShop. Let’s check out our move in tips and promotions for your new home!


Warm Reminder for Account Application

To ensure your account application can be processed smoothly and your coming bills can be issued timely, please be reminded to keep the Pre-meter Switch ON to maintain proper operation of the Smart Meter for remote meter reading function. The electricity consumption due to Smart Meter will NOT be counted in your electricity bill. Thank you for your cooperation!

Back to top